Digital Marketing Executive
Published: 24th March 2021 Closing Date: 15th April 2021 Location: UK based / Remote
Type and How to Apply: To apply applicants must be between 18 and 24 and be on universal credit. If you are interested to know more about the job(s), you need to speak with your work coach at the Job Centre. Find out more information on the Government Kickstart scheme.
As Digital Marketing Executive, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and be responsible for developing, managing and implementing the Marketing strategy, nurturing and growing lead generation to help drive revenue. To be clear, this is a hands on digital marketing role, with an expectation that the candidate will have direct hands on experience managing paid (and non-paid) advertising and a detailed technical knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, creating content and Social Media Marketing.
This role will help set the direction and pace of the development and implementation of the marketing strategy, support business development and growth in our direct channel, respond to market trends and client requirements/feedback, and importantly, drive lead generation to achieve increasingly higher, consistent recurring revenues.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company. This six-month work placement is focused on curating and building our digital presence (mainly on social media). You’ll be responsible for analysing the performance of previous content, understanding the target market’s motivations, and creating a new content and delivery calendar to meet our needs. Working in a marketing function of the business you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in digital marketing whilst adding real value to the business.
Example experience you'll gain -
- Analyse the current marketing data to understand what works and what doesn’t.
- Build an editorial calendar considering your audiences/ brand guidelines and available channels.
- Generate content for the business - to be used over the next few months.
- Set up a social media management suite - so the content is rolled out automatically.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Any knowledge in the area of social media, marketing, and back end of the systems would be advantageous
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Any general usage of software and exposure to software environments would be advantageous
- Higher education grades in English, Business studies and administration would be advantageous.
- High school diploma or equivalent; An SVQ level 3 in digital marketing, administrative or any related digital fields studies would be advantageous.
- Any ICT related qualification
At Legado, we’re transforming the way in which life organisation and legacy planning takes place for individuals and families.
Our leading digital experience has tools for education, planning and collaboration, making it easier than ever to ensure your affairs are in order, should anything happen to you. We help users to securely and easily organise, store and share their most important documents, files, wishes and memories.
Working with some of the world’s largest organisations, we are using our technology to reimagine the way customer’s life’s can be made easier. We are a customer-led business, creating a tool that generates tangible value for all.
Legado was founded in 2018 by a group of entrepreneurs and former business executives with a passion for helping people and a proven track record of creating successful online communities and digital ventures.
The company has received significant backing from the Prudential and FNZ.
We are a new team with a passion for our company’s purpose and deep experience in our fields. Imagine working in a world of rapid change, where open minded, ambitious, curious, creative and resourceful people exist.
This is an unusual, fascinating, and emotional area to work in – if you’re up for a big challenge we’d love to meet you.
Want to learn more about Legado and our product? -